Monday, 12 October 2015
I can't quite believe I have been writing Us Two Plus You for a year! It has defiantly been a year of learning and growing for us. D is getting older and growing so much faster than I would like but I love documenting as much of it as possible. Uncle L has moved in and seems to be getting on much better in school and is still learning a lot even as a teenager. We have moved house and are enjoying having a lot more space.
I have learnt so much about blogging, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram since starting a year ago. It was all so daunting and scary at the start. We did start writing Us Two Plus You to share D growing and Learning with all our families which live all over the UK but that quickly changed. I would not change one bit of our blogging journey as I feel I have grown as a person in the last year and have become more confident by sharing our lives with all of you.
I have made some new friends from blogging in the past year and I have learnt that Bloggers are mostly kind, caring people who really are ready to help in anyway they can. Thank you so much for answering all of my questions and helping me over the past year.
Most of all and most shocking is that you all want to read about what I have to say. I still can't believe any of you read the blog! Sometimes I just have to come and look at what you have all been reading to convince myself you really are reading it and I am not just imagining it all. I may not have hundred's of followers but I am more than happy to know that a few of you enjoy reading about what we are doing.
As a Thank you to all of you who do read the blog and to celebrate the blog going for one year I want to do a giveaway for you. It is not much but I have got a £10 Amazon voucher to giveaway to one of you. To enter you just have to complete the Rafflecopter below.
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below by clicking on any options you wish to complete and following the instructions.
- This giveaway is open to UK residents only (sorry everyone else)
- Come back everyday to complete the Tweet option for an extra entry
- You must complete the mandatory entry (Leave a Comment) your entries will not count if you don't.
- The Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below.
- The giveaway will end on the 26/10/2015 at 12am (00:00).
a Rafflecopter giveaway
New here? Don't miss another post, enter your email below and you will get our posts emailed to you!
- ► 2020 (39)
- ► 2019 (57)
- ► 2018 (137)
- ► 2017 (68)
- ► 2016 (57)
- Our Adventures This Week #36
- Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- Halloween Craft Ideas - Spider Trick or Treat Bags
- Let's get baking - Pumpkin Pie
- Handmade With Love - Superhero Cape
- Let's Get Cooking - Puff Pastry Pizza
- My Sunday Photo - Sculpture
- Our Adventures This Week #35
- What We're Reading - Pirate Pete and His Parrot by...
- What We're Reading- Roald Dahl's The Witches
- Crafts for Kids - Halloween
- Lets Get Baking- Mars Bar Brownies
- My Favorite New Pieces
- #My Sunday Photo - The Colours Of Autumn
- Our Adventures This Week #34
- The Teen Reviews The Book - The Hunger Games By Su...
- Lets Get Cooking.. Stuffed Peppers
- Handmade with Love! Our New Bookcase
- Review - The Gruffalo Giant Snap Cards
- Blogiversery and Our First Giveaway
- #My Sunday Photo - Beauty in our City
- Our Adventures This Week #33
- Letters to D
- Me & Mine
- Lets Get Baking - Halloween Stained Glass Biscuits
- Review - Little Tikes Discover Sounds Shape, Sort ...
- Our Adventures This Week # 32
- Our Adventures This Week #31
- I set Myself a Challenege
- ▼ October (30)
- A Trip To...
- All about my year
- Avery at..
- Camera Ready
- Competition Wins
- DIY felt
- Dylan at..
- Everything Else
- Five Things..
- Free PDF download
- Gift Guides
- Handmade with Love
- Let's Get Baking
- Let's Get Cooking..
- Letters to Dylan
- Letters to Scarlet
- Me and Mine
- Mummy and Me
- Our Adventures This Week
- Our favourite books
- Our Wonderful City
- Photo of the week
- Pregnancy - Baby #2
- Pregnancy - Baby #3
- Project 365
- Scarlet at..
- self care
- The Ordinary Moments
- The Siblings Project
- What We're Reading
We're starting another new week of homeschooling and I am starting to struggle with finding fun things to do that break up our day after...